Tuesday, July 4, 2017

More On Daniel's 70 Weeks (With Teaching Video)


As we approach the end of the end times, we need to consider where we are in the prophetic times and to ask the all important question, "Am I ready for what lies ahead?"   Ready for the Rapture of the Church (true believers); ready spiritually to be assured of Jesus taking me to heaven to be with Him.   

In the Bible book of Daniel, we have prophecies concerning the end times and the antichrist and, specifically, the 70 weeks of years in Daniel 9.   In July of 2016 I wrote in detail about this topic, which you can read here.

Following is an excellent recent teaching video on Daniel's 70 weeks by Amir Tsarfati :


Amir stresses that "God wants His children to know His plans.  He is not hiding them, He is declaring them."

"Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.  For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man:  but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Spirit."   -  2 Peter 1:20-21

Amir tells us that the Daniel 9 prophecy basically says that our days are numbered.   We need to be spiritually ready, born-again, and living godly lives pleasing to the Lord.  You need the Holy Spirit's help to guide you to live a holy life, and the Holy Spirit seals you as God's own when you accept Jesus Christ as your Savior, Lord, and Master.   Repent of your sins, confess them to the Lord, and begin to live for Jesus.

Time is short !  Remember, this tottering and chaotic world is not our home.  We believers are citizens of heaven.   And that is where we will soon make our home (after the Rapture};  of course,  we will also live on earth in a Paradise during the Millennial reign of Christ (this is after the 7 year Tribulation period ends).    

Following is the hymn "This World Is Not My Home":



"I must keep alive in myself the desire for my true country, which I shall not find till after death; I must never let it get snowed under or turned aside; I must make it the main object of life to press on to that country and to help others to do the same."
C. S. Lewis, in "Mere Christianity."

Jesus tells us at John 14:1-3 ,  "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions:  if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."




No comments:

Post a Comment