Monday, November 4, 2019

"You MUST Stop And Watch These Two Phenomenal Recent Video Updates On Current Events And Bible Prophecy Happening Now!" (Amir Tsarfati Update and Pastor J.D. Farag)


The following videos impress upon us that we ARE in the last moments of the end times.  Since I was around 15 years old, the subject of the last days and how long the world would be here and what was true has intrigued me.   My Sunday School teacher back then mentioned something about the year 2000 and one thing led to another and  the result was that the Sunday School teacher began to teach on Bible prophecy after that.  

Having said all that and also that I have ever since been interested in eschatology ---  although I got distracted from it for awhile; it was on my mind often even at the young age of 15 and thereafter,  and in High School I wrote short essays about it for my English Class.  The good Lord knew back then that I would, in my old age, write about Bible prophecy.

I can honestly say that I have never heard anything to excite me and touch my heart and soul about Jesus' return as much as the following video by Amir Tsarfati.  (Except, of course, the Bible itself!) The Rapture of the Church seems even more real to me now than ever before. I never doubted  the Rapture all those previous years, but the Holy Spirit impressed upon me even more while watching this video that Jesus is now at the very door! Amir just posted  this video yesterday.  It is only 36 minutes in length.  Don't miss watching it, please!


Just a note to those who are not familiar with this blog, Amir is a Messianic Jew and lives in Israel.  He has a thriving ministry and travels the world  preaching and teaching about the Gospel and end time prophecy.

Following is a prophecy update by J.D. Farag, a well-known pastor in Hawaii.  People all over the world (his online church family) look forward to his Bible Prophecy Update every Sunday. His update was posted on You Tube yesterday as well.


Some Christians are in denial that the Rapture will happen soon, but current events and Bible prophecies being fulfilled at a fast pace today (at warp speed), proclaim loud and clear that Jesus will return any day now.  No one knows the day or the hour, but only God the heavenly Father.

Be ready always!

Read your Bible daily and pray daily.  That way you will draw close to the good Lord and you will begin to realize a close, intimate, personal, loving and ongoing relationship with God through Jesus Christ, His Son.

Jesus loves you and wants to see you come to a living and vibrant and strong faith and belief in Him as the Savior.

Romans 10:9,10, 13, tells us: (9) "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.   (13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."   -  John 3:16

"Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die.  Believest thou this?"    -  John 11:25, 26






No comments:

Post a Comment